Star Bright Cleaning Service wants nothing more than to provide high-quality cleaning and disinfecting services to our various clients. And to ensure the safety of our operations during the COVID-19 pandemic, we make sure to incorporate the following protective measures into our services to ensure the safety and well-being of our employees and clients.
Alongside our employees and staff, we encourage our clients to practice the following protective measures shared by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at home and in public.
While cleaning your home and other surfaces, make sure to do the following:
- Wearing disposable gloves
- Cleaning surfaces using soap, water, and disinfectant
- Using soap and water reduces the number of germs and impurities on any surface. Disinfecting kills germs and viruses.
- Routine cleaning of frequently-touched surfaces
- More frequent cleaning and disinfection may be required based on the level of use
- Surfaces and objects in public places like shopping carts and point of sale (POS) keypads should be cleaned and disinfected before and after each use
- Make sure to regularly disinfect and clean high-touch surfaces, which include:
- Light Switches
Make it a habit to disinfect regularly. Be mindful of the following instructions:
- Check out the recommended use of EPA-registered household disinfectant.
- Follow the instructions on the label to maintain safety and effective use of the product.
- Many products recommend:
- Keeping surface wet for a period of time (see product label).
- Wear gloves and make sure to have good ventilation while using of the product.
- Use no more than the recommended amount on the label
- Use water at room temperature for dilution (unless stated otherwise on the label)
- Avoid mixing chemical products
- Label diluted cleaning solutions
- Store and use chemicals out of the reach of children and pets
- You should never eat, drink, breathe, or inject these products into your body or apply directly to your skin as they can cause serious harm.
- Do not wipe or bathe pets with these products or any other products that are not approved for animal use.
In addition to following further recommendations, please visit the CDC website here.